Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Different Kind Of Quiz

Over at summer's site she is tagging every mommy who read her quiz so i guess that would mean me.
  1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED- no it wasn't but it's one of the best things I have done in my life.
  2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME- no
  3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS- i was scared to death. I found out 1 month before i graduated high school.
  4. WAS AN ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU- even though i was young that thought never even entered my mind.
  5. HOW OLD WERE YOU- 18
  6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT- i was late starting so i took a test.
  7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST- my boyfriend.
  8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX- yes
  9. DUE DATE- December 24 2002
  10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS- no
  11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE- oranges and swiss cheese.
  12. WHO/WHAT IRRATATED YOU THE MOST- i don't really remember being irratated too much.
  13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILDS SEX- male
  14. DID YOU WISH YOU WOULD'VE HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX- never
  15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT YOUR PREGNANCY- 60-65!
  16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER- yes my mom and sisters threw one for me, it was huge!
  17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW- i knew about it.
  18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY- i had alot of back pain and i worked two jobs so most nights i could hardley feel my feet.
  19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH- fisher titus medical center.
  20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR- 11 hours.
  21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL- my boyfriend.
  22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH- my boyfriend and mom were in the delivery room with me.
  23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION- natural
  24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN- yes ihad an epideral, but they didn't give it to me until i had already been in labor for almost 9 hours.
  25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR BABY WEIGH- 7 lbs 13 oz
  26. WHEN WAS YOUR BABY ACTUALLY BORN- january 1 2003
  27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER- caiden anthony
  28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY- he is 4 1/2. He's growing up way too fast!

Now i tag any moms who read this. Leave me a message if you are going to do this so i can read what you have to say!

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

These are so fun to read!!

P.S.
Be sure to enter my really awesome giveaway going on from Mason & Matisse- you could win $120 in Skip Hop gear!

Steph