Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
This was how Hailey looked after she woke up from her nap. It is 95 degrees out today and we don't have our air conditioner hooked up yet! So her hair was sticking strait up from sweating. I guess we need to get that put in this weekend!
She was being so sweet after her nap, just laying on me!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Today Caiden wanted a bannana and since he had one Haily wanted one too. It was so cute how they sat there beside each other on the couch watching cartoon and eating.
She has to hold it herself or she throws a fit, but she does pretty good for only being 10 months old.
Later in the afternoon Brad and I took the kids on a walk to the park down the road. I finally got out our wagon and we took them in that. I wasn't real sure how Hailey would do in it, she doesn't sit still for too long so we were afraid she would try and climb out but she didn't. She sat in there with Caiden the whole time. Caiden did so good playing with her. He is such a good big brother, always looking after her.
This is really weird but on the way home from the park we saw a squirrel and from far away we couldn't tell what was in it's mouth and then once we got closer we saw it...
This squirrel had a whole cookie in it's hands and was eating it. It let us get really close to it too. It wasn't giving up that cookie.
On another weird note...
Caiden the last couple days has been wearing his halloween costumes everywhere. Last night he insisted on wearing the thing (from fanastic four) to the grocery store. You know the saying "pick your battles" when your children reach this age that saying really comes in handy. We could have either had him get upset or just let him wear the costume and it's not like he's hurting anyone, he's just being a little boy. Although we did get some very weird looks. So this evening he rode around the block as spiderman.
After our long day Caiden was in bed by 9:00 and Hailey by 9:30 which is really good for her. She has already woke up once and it's now 10:30 so i probably have another hour before she wakes up again.
My night are so fun! Thank god for coffee!!!
*Well i was wrong Hailey woke up before I could even get this posted!*
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Create Your Own PaloozaHead - Visit Lollapalooza.com" border="0" alt="" />/a>
I had mine on here but the kids looked better so now it's just them.
Hailey was sitting on my lap while I was doing this and this may have been the first time that she has EVER sat still for me. She was so amazed with it. So i had to make one for her too!
Caiden loved helping me make his. He picked out everything all on his own!
Friday, May 18, 2007
The winner will recieve
Thursday, May 17, 2007
- WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED- no it wasn't but it's one of the best things I have done in my life.
- WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME- no
- WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS- i was scared to death. I found out 1 month before i graduated high school.
- WAS AN ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU- even though i was young that thought never even entered my mind.
- HOW OLD WERE YOU- 18
- HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT- i was late starting so i took a test.
- WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST- my boyfriend.
- DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX- yes
- DUE DATE- December 24 2002
- DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS- no
- WHAT DID YOU CRAVE- oranges and swiss cheese.
- WHO/WHAT IRRATATED YOU THE MOST- i don't really remember being irratated too much.
- WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILDS SEX- male
- DID YOU WISH YOU WOULD'VE HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX- never
- HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT YOUR PREGNANCY- 60-65!
- DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER- yes my mom and sisters threw one for me, it was huge!
- WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW- i knew about it.
- DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY- i had alot of back pain and i worked two jobs so most nights i could hardley feel my feet.
- WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH- fisher titus medical center.
- HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR- 11 hours.
- WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL- my boyfriend.
- WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH- my boyfriend and mom were in the delivery room with me.
- WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION- natural
- DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN- yes ihad an epideral, but they didn't give it to me until i had already been in labor for almost 9 hours.
- HOW MUCH DID YOUR BABY WEIGH- 7 lbs 13 oz
- WHEN WAS YOUR BABY ACTUALLY BORN- january 1 2003
- WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER- caiden anthony
- HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY- he is 4 1/2. He's growing up way too fast!
Now i tag any moms who read this. Leave me a message if you are going to do this so i can read what you have to say!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Saturday, May 5, 2007
- I have 1 brother and 5 sisters! yes, i know too many hormones for one household
- I eat more junk food than i do real food- bad habit to get into.
- I always lie about my weight on my drivers license- who doesn't???
- I cannot stand the sound of someone rubbing their hands across a balloon.
- I can pick things up off the floor with my toes- there pretty long & it comes in handy!
- I LOVE garage sales
- I haven't seen a movie at the theaters that wasn't rated PG in almost 2 years- yes, me and my husband are in desperate need of a date night:)
Well there's my list! now it's my turn to tag 7 people.
Just just tell us 7 random facts about you and then choose 7 people you know to hear their facts. Leave me a comment and let me know if you participate in this so i can read yours!
I really do not know what to do. She has been waking up 4-5 times a night. I know that she can sleep through the night, she did it for that whole week before i posted it, but for some reason she won't. Here is her nightly routine. Cereal at about 8:30-9:00, i put her down in her crib usually around 9:30 or 10:00. She sleeps in there until about midnight and then wakes up to eat, i feed her lay her back down and she wakes up in another hour to eat again! I know that she can't still be hungry but she will absolutely SCREAM until i feed her again and she will keep doing this every hour or so until i put her in bed with me. She is not sick, is not teething right now so i don't know what is keeping her up.
I talked to her doctor about this, i can only handle so many nights of not getting good sleep and this has been going on for about 3 weeks, and the only advice he gave me was to let her cry herself back to sleep. I know that alot of people do this and the children are alright but i just don't think that it is something i agree with doing. I read once that by using that method your child is just giving up hope that you will be there for them so that's why they lay themselves back down. Maybe that true ans maybe that's not but that will always be stuck in my head.
I need my sleep again! If anyone could give me any advice to try and help please do. Hailey is almost 10 months old and should really be sleeping through the night. Plus her 4 year old brother wakes up bright and early at 7:30-8:00 ready to play and i don't think its fair to him to be so tired and out it every morning (or at least until I've had my coffee:)
Another thing i wanted to mention, Hailey only naps about 45 minutes to an hour a day. She WILL NOT nap any longer. She has done this since she was about 4 months old. So if anyone has a schedule that you use to help your children, I'd love to hear it.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
He seems to really like school and has already learned so much. He can write his first and last name, knows how to count to 30 and can say his ABC's. It's almost hard to believe that he is already just about finished with his first year. Time flys by so fast!