Friday, September 30, 2011

Haileys "styling"



Although Hailey doesn't have pictures today, she defiantly didn't want to be outdone by her brother, so she had to look "styling" (those were her words) for school today too:)






Oh this little girl has no idea...or maybe she does...how much she has me and her dad wrapped around her finger. Although she's defiantly got her dad wrapped the tightest lol. He tries to act so tough and have the attitude of "I'm the boss you do what i say" but the minute he has yelled and she starts to tear up or even just act upset, he gives. Whether its alittle smile or a wink, she's ends up winning. I just sit back and laugh because he tries so hard to take control but for some reason it just doesn't happen. She's my little diva girl, loves all things that glitter. Everyday is a dress up day for her, I love to watch her because she just loves life. I cant image not having these 2 to brighten my day, there's always something to look forward to.

No comments: