Monday, August 13, 2007

This weekend was so busy for us, we had something planned for every night.

On friday was my cousin's bachlorette party. We all went out to eat at TGI Fridays and then they went over to Kelleys Island on the booze cruise. The booze cruise is exactly what it sounds like, a party boat that takes you over to the island. It drops you off there for a couple hours than takes you back, you stay on the boat for about an hour there and another hour back. I didn't go on it with them. I still nurse Hailey and have never left her before at night time so i felt that it wouldn't be a good idea to go.

On saturday Brad, Hailey and I (caiden was away for the weekend) went to my sister's best friends wedding- did you catch all that?!! It was so beautiful and Hailey really seemed to enjoy herself. She loved being free to walk around the room and do as she pleased. She was so funny when the music started playing out on the dance floor shaking her butt!!! She dances anytime she hears music.

Then finally on Sunday was my cousins bridal shower. I don't know if i mentioned it but i am one of the bridesmaid. So i was there from about 12:00-4:00. It turned out really nice, we had about 40 people show up and My cousin got so many nice gifts. After seeing all the things she got for her house it really makes me want to go shopping.

I felt kinda bad having our weekend so packed when it is Brads only days off I felt that i didn't really get to spend much time with him before he had to go back to work again. Hopefully everything slows down a little (at least for awhile!!!)

I put together a slideshow for the whole weekend, way to many pictures to post them individually. and yes i am wearing the same dress for the wedding and the shower. I bought me and Hailey an outfit to wear to the shower and completely forgot about the wedding so i had to wear it twice, the good thing was that no one from the wedding was at the shower other than my sister and mom.




I have to let everyone know about a contest going on over at when 2 became 3, she is giving away a beautiful wrap. I would love to win this. I have used wraps of friends every once in awhile and have just loved the closeness feeling of having Hailey lay against me. I have yet to purchase my own though so this would be perfect for me. All you have to do is head on over there to sign up. Contest ends August 22 at 9:00am.

Good luck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu guys are all so cute! :)

Drea said...

You and ur sis are so beautiful! love the video at the beginning of the diaper flashing ;-) s hes so sweet