Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy 29th!!!

Today is my husbands 29th Birthday! I hope that he knows how much he means to our family. Everything he does, he does for us. He works very hard to give us everything we need and want. I'm not sure how i got so lucky to be married to such an amazing, loving, unselfish man. I hear other women talk about their husbands and their marriages and its always the same, there husband never makes time for them or their children, always has better things to do...when i hear them talk it just reminds me how grateful i am because Brad is the complete opposite of what they decribe. He IS my everything. I can only hope that I make him as happy as he has made me. It's crazy to think that we have been together since he was 20, the years have flown by but have gotten better every year. 
I love you Bradley, happy birthday!

No comments: