Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Patch



We stayed at my sister Hollys house this past weekend and took the kids, Caiden and Hailey and my nephew carson who just turned 3 to the pumpkin patch. We usually take the kids every year to one around here but since we were there for carsons birthday we decided to all go together. I really like the one we go to here, Burnhams Orchard, it has hay rides, corn mazes and other things for the kids to do. This one that we went to in columbus ws okay but seemed to be more for younger children, there was no corn maze and the hayride wasnt much of a hayride but in the end the kids had fun and thats all that matters:)











































Caiden, Carson, Hailey
















Trying to find the perfect pumpkin



























Hiding in the haystacks



















Love this picture of caiden




Hailey loves her carmel apples:)
































Love my kiddos ♥



























Hailey always cracks me up, she can never keep her eyes open in the sunlight



















...but now i see where she gets it from, obvisouly i cant either lol



After we got home from there we started carving our pimpkins. This is something that i love doing with my kids and hope they will enjoy it enough to do it with theirs when they are older. It is one of my favorite childhood memories and really enjoy sharing it with my kids. ♥



Hailey digging out her pumpkin



Caiden digging out his pumpkin



Caidens finished pumpkin



Haileys finished pumpkin

No comments: