Monday, January 2, 2012

Caiden's 9th Birthday

My little boy is 9 years old today...






I know that the most famous line you hear when you have little children is "cherish them while their young because they grow up before you know it". This is more true than i ever imagined. I still remember so clearly being pregnant with him and all our days together as a baby and i really don't know how so much time has passed.
He is making us proud of him everyday whether it's his strait A's at school, his many accomplishments in every sport he does or his caring for and loving his little sister we couldn't be more proud to call him our son.
No matter how old he gets I will always remember him as my chubby cheeked big brown eyed baby boy.

I hope that throughout his pre-teen and teenage years (and even beyond) Caiden will always look to me for anything he needs or any problem that ever comes his way. I'm trying hard to keep a very close relationship with him as he gets alittle older and to show him he can come to me and trust me.

Happy 9th Birthday Caiden Anthony...you were my first born and my first true unconditional love and for that you will always hold a very special place in my heart that no one else has. I love you more than you'll ever know♥♥♥

                                                             My song to my son


No comments: