Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st Day of 3rd Grade!

Today was caidens first day of 3rd grade...how does time go so fast??? I still remember picking him up from his last day of school last school year and telling him how many day of summer vacation he had, i just cant believe summer is really over:(


He looked so handsome today, so old...
























Even though Hailey and Caiden fight most days like normal brothers and sisters do, she was very sad for him to leave this morning and he was very comforting to her, telling her that he wont be gone for that long and that she can have a couple pieces of his candy if shes feeling sad. My kids can be soo sweet sometimes to each other, they are both very protective of each other and always care if the other one is upset. They make me smile everyday:)


















Hailey starts school in 2 weeks so i still have alittle summer left with her, i think me and her are going to go get our nails done together here soon, shes such a girly girl and will love it.


I feel kinda bad this week...I have to work a couple extra days because of parties going on at my work so i will be gone alot this week. I had to miss Caidens open house on monday and i knew how upset he was over that, then I had to work last night so i wasnt home to get him ready for his day before stuff but i did get to take him this morning and spend some time with him before school. I like my job, i make good money and dont have to work a full time hours, but during the school year it becomes harder because i leave for work at 4:30 and caiden doesnt get home till 3:50. So on days i work i dont see him much....the good thing about it is I think im going to be telling my boss that im cutting back on my days, usually i work 4 days a week but this year i may go down to 2!! Now that Brad is set up at his job and he has a very good job its going to allow me to be home with my kids more, which in the end is what i would much rather do. Our house runs much smoother when im home more to take care of things.


Well only 6 1/2 more hours till Hailey and I go meet Caiden at the bus stop lol...going to enjoy the rest of summer with Hailey now:) Which by the way once we got back from droppign caiden off was very excited to be able to watch anything that she wanted and not having to share the TV with her brother, its funny how quick she goes from crying to kinda seeing the upside of being the only kid home!

No comments: